Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's been forever!

Wow it really has been a long time since I've posted on here.  Key West was an absolute BLAST! A well-needed getaway for my husband and I.  But now we're home, and even though the boys are growing up so fast, faster than I could imagine possible, I feel this... sadness.  Ok, so I DO have postpartum depression, and maybe I just need my meds to be adjusted.  Who knows. All I know is I sometimes think my kids would be better off with a different mommy, one that can handle basic problems without a) screaming her head off or b) going into a complete panic attack.  Ugh. This feeling is not nice.  So I have an appointment with my OB/GYN tomorrow, where after she takes a look-see at my girly parts I will discuss these issues with her and see what she thinks.  My hubbie just wishes I would ask where my libido went... Lol!  And then there's the weird lump in my boobie that's causing all sorts of crazy thoughts to go through my head.  Geez....  I'm a mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment