Monday, February 14, 2011

Well crap.

Went to the OB/GYN... I got a stronger dose of Zoloft (100 mg instead of 50) for my PPD, and she checked out my boob lump.  I have to go get an ultrasound and mammogram Wed morning to determine if it's a cyst, tumor, or what.  I gotta tell you, I don't know if I want an answer to that.  What if it's bad?  All I can think of right now is what will happen to my family if I'm sick.  I mean REALLY sick...  Will my boys be OK if something happens to me? Will my husband?  I can't help but think not... I know I wouldn't be ok if something happened to any of them!  So here I sit, waiting to go get these tests over with and figure out what the next step is.  Pray to GOD that it's nothing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, scary stuff. I really do hope it turns out to be nothing serious!!!

    ReplyDelete