Monday, August 2, 2010

OMG!

Oh I'm so very excited! My DH and I are going to Key West in September for our anniversary!!!  YAY!!!  We never really had a honeymoon since someone (ahem) was preggo for the wedding.  We went to New Orleans for the weekend and stayed on Bourbon Street, but I was still in my first trimester and miserably nauseous the whole time, making it a less than romantic weekend.  So now we're gonna relive that whole honeymoon thing in the Keys.  Neither of us have been there, so it'll be something new for each of us.  The boys are staying at Grandma's house, so we don't have to worry so much about them either... they love it there!

So in other news... what do y'all think about a boy playing with a pretend kitchen?  I think it's fine (and if he wants to cook us supper later on in life, I have no problem with that!), but DH seems to think it's too "girly."  I bought him a stir fry kit and a grill kit to play with and he LOVES it... the next logical step for Christmas seems to be a pretend kitchen, right?  I mean it doesn't have to be pink with curtains for God's sake... they do make unisex kitchens!  And I think he'd really love it!  Now to convince the man...

No comments:

Post a Comment