Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Date night and Tosh

I've got a date tonight with my husband! Yay! My mom is watching the boys so my hubbie and I can go to dinner.  Of course I wanted her to take them Friday night, but she has a more active social life than I do, and is going out Friday. And Thursday. And Sunday.... you get the picture.  So we'll go eat somewhere, sneak home really quick for some sexy time, and then go get the boys.  Yeah, I think my life has become a little sad when I get excited about something that most people just do...

On another note, I get to go see Daniel Tosh live! I love him, he's such an equal opportunity offensive guy... It's in October.  I only have 4 months to wait and think about how damn funny it's gonna be.

That's all I've got today... maybe something exciting will happen over the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment